WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- How to effectively apply my unique “PLB Tennis Method®” into your game.
- How to move better, how to transfer more weight into the ball with ease, you will get early into a right position and you will be able to take the ball super early.
- How to get the right timing of each movement of your body prior to the contact point.
- How to generate effortless, yet very powerful Forehand.
- PROs Forehand footwork patterns and exercises.
- Importance of lagging effect & how to achieve those big effortless Forehand just like ATP Pros do.
- How to choose the right follow through & the right grip in order to hit any kind of a ball.
- How to ideally position yourself for hitting attacking forehands with ease.
- How to use your wrist and racket head speed and how to be relaxed with your arm.
- How to deal with TOPSPIN, high bouncing balls.
- How to Accelerate through the ball.
- How to deal with short & deep balls.
- How to generate Massive Topspin & Control.
- How to find ideal contact point & the right position to hit those nice & clean strokes over & over Again.
- How to hit deep balls to put your opponent under constant pressure.
- + You will get – 4 Weeks Tennis Training Plan to speed up your Forehand results as a Bonus!
WHAT OTHERS SAY:
- “”The PLB Tennis Method from Jan Metelka took my game beyond what I thought was possible. I now have much more bigger, yet more effortless Forehand!” Andy McCall, Medium Level Player, London, UK
- “I’m just starting to play tennis back again after a couple of years without playing at all. After using your PLB Tennis method on my forehand, everything started to click back into shape and I got even better! Fabio Pires, Intermediate Level Player, USA
- “Excellent instructions. Applying your techniques has definitely improved my forehand!” David Johnston, Medium Level Player, AUS
|PLB Tennis Method® for Effortless Forehand|
|Position on Attacking Forehand||FREE||00:09:00|
|Power From The Legs & Body Rotation||00:06:00|
|Effortless Forehand Biomechanics|
|Effortless Forehand Biomechanics Used by Tennis Pros||00:07:00|
|Exercises with Orange/Red Ball||00:09:00|
|The Most Important Element & Relaxedness||00:03:00|
|How to Push From Your Leg + More Attacking Forehand Practise||00:05:00|
|Racket Speed, Timing & Relaxed Arm||FREE||00:08:00|
|Stance & Balance||00:02:00|
|Ideal Positions For Attacking Forehand||FREE||00:06:00|
|1 – How To Attack Short Balls||00:02:00|
|2 – Position Of Body & Balance, Relaxed Arm, Weight Transfer||00:00:00|
|3 – Importance Of Wrist||FREE||00:06:00|
|4 – Dealing With Higher Bouncing Balls||00:00:00|
|5 – How To Get More Racket Head Speed||00:04:00|
|6 – Transition Into A Short Ball||00:02:00|
|What to Start Applying Next Time You Train|
|What To Start Applying When You Train||00:02:00|
|Forehand Fitness Drills|
|Skipping To Strengthen Your Legs||FREE||00:02:00|
|Squats with Medicine Ball||00:02:00|
|One Leg Side to Side Squats||00:02:00|
|Abdominals & Body Rotation Workout With Resistance Band||00:05:00|
|Medicine Ball Workout On The Tennis Wall||00:02:00|
|Attacking Forehand Practise On The Tennis Wall||00:02:00|
|The Winning Mindset|
|Mind Set When You Train||00:02:00|
|BONUS 1: 4 Weeks Tennis Training Plan||00:00:00|
|BONUS 2: FREE Video Analysis of your Forehand with MY “Tennis Fix System”||00:00:00|
|BONUS 3: FREE 1 Month of PRO PLAN access to TennisFit® APP||00:00:00|
|BONUS 4: Access to Forehand Topspin Mastery Program||00:00:00|
1269 STUDENTS ENROLLED